Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > make 2x2 cba hero tourney

make 2x2 cba hero tourney

['RB']Dan

đã Post7 Tháng 7 2013 - 7:40 pm
how did my name get involved in that quote ;news
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

đã Post7 Tháng 7 2013 - 7:47 pm
KiNG_StaR wrote:
Code:
Fast_Car says: you see you just new player you play mostly 3-4 years i been around much longer, in GR im the Star  Fast_Car says: and who r u
fast car said this? lol. he not star on gr. he got raped by me 1x1. bring him infront of me 1x1 cba [You must login to view link] just one of good player in gr thats all. there are many top players than him for example MarTel MasTER
yeah he said that.. along with a lot of other stuff... like him and kayed were 600-10 or something in 2v2s together... regardless I dont feel saying you are the top in GR is any type of accomplishment anyway.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

đã Post7 Tháng 7 2013 - 7:48 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
oh sean leave them alone
whos them? I was talking about 1 specific person... and we all know who.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

đã Post7 Tháng 7 2013 - 8:05 pm
I can smell your fear from here about whats gonna happen after all your **** talking and dodging yet another tournament in the map you claim to be top at... and they had a AoK 3v3 one like 2 months ago... this is AoC so if mods want it to happen expect it will happen... gl hf fast car ;flowers
 ['RB']Dan

đã Post7 Tháng 7 2013 - 8:07 pm
nice idea but HERO tournament just was maybe month ago so i dont believe they will make another :) ;flowers

there was no cba hero tournament for aoc in last couple of months
http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/view/39444/1#pagebrowser1

--

next time please post suggestion for tournaments in the correct section
http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

đã Post7 Tháng 7 2013 - 8:09 pm
TY Polaris i would love to make it if i would be next to my pc and not in my job writing from my phone :)
you dont know the date yet or anything... stop making pre excuses for not showing up to yet another tournament... it looks a bit desperate
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

đã Post7 Tháng 7 2013 - 8:12 pm
back on track fast car.. you said you and your friends are better than dv8 although they are good players... you said zorat is the only good CBA player in Eot and Vezir is the only good one in XceL... so we all want to see the powerhouse of FastCar & partner take home gold.... please dont disappoint the people.
 ['RB']Dan

đã Post7 Tháng 7 2013 - 8:23 pm
please close this before it get out of control
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

đã Post7 Tháng 7 2013 - 8:25 pm
it wont get out of control... these are rhetorical taunts... everyone already knows fast car wont show up to a tournament and he himself knows he has a fake rate.. so ill leave it be.
 [BalaaM_]CaNeK

đã Post7 Tháng 7 2013 - 8:26 pm
closed.
wrong section use this one
http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/view/39441

1[2]
Hiển thị 16 - 25 ngoài 25 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách