Games List

TaDa_BinKs

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 18 Tháng một 2016
Số bài viết2
Đã được sửa9 Tháng năm 2017 - 4:28 am bởiTaDa_BinKs
The Battle for Middle-earth The Settlers IV - I think its 2 different games :P Btw im sure our communities -
The Battle for Middle-earth, The Battle for Middle-earth II and The Battle for Middle-earth II, The rise of the witch king which are located here - [You must login to view link] would be very pleased to move here from ****** seeking proper ladder for competetive games.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 zero6823

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 19 Tháng mười một 2008
Số bài viết3
đã Post27 Tháng tám 2017 - 4:07 am
If they could add MechWarrior 4:Vengeance, I would be extremely happy. I have so many memories of playing it on the msn zone.
 Syland_Mini

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 4 Tháng chín 2017
Số bài viết5
Đã được sửa4 Tháng chín 2017 - 11:24 pm bởi+eric@voobly
Hopefully! <3
 JohnCobra

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 15 Tháng một 2018
Số bài viết1
đã Post15 Tháng một 2018 - 12:30 pm
Hi !
Anyone knows if Black Thorn (the Rainbow Six Rogue Spear add-on) will be add ?
 [A4G]ridergr

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 24 Tháng sáu 2007
Số bài viết105
đã Post24 Tháng ba 2018 - 11:24 am
Add Re-Volt! :)
You must login into Voobly to view image
 +eric@voobly

Nhóm VTech Lead
Ngày tham gia 12 Tháng mười 2014
Số bài viết403
đã Post24 Tháng ba 2018 - 7:28 pm
@ridergr
https://www.voobly.com/games/view/Re-Volt :)
 Csigee

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 9 Tháng năm 2018
Số bài viết1
đã Post14 Tháng năm 2018 - 11:38 am
Hey,

I would like to request Civilization V Brave New World to be added to the list. I am contacting in the name of 'Defiance' clan, we are a competitive group of civ players that been around for a while, we make our own map and game mods but also use vanilla/non-modded game to play. We have our Team Speak and organize our tournaments manually, but we would like to have an 'elo' system to keep track of our games and skill levels (and also to banter obviously). Based on activity we can provide around 50 people (clan members and associates only for now) but if everything works out well we would like to advertise voobly to all other civ players, because the game seriously lacks a ranked ladder system.
 +ZOET

Nhóm Game Moderator
Ngày tham gia 6 Tháng mười một 2010
Số bài viết11123
đã Post14 Tháng năm 2018 - 12:13 pm
Csigee wrote:
Hey,

I would like to request Civilization V Brave New World to be added to the list. I am contacting in the name of 'Defiance' clan, we are a competitive group of civ players that been around for a while, we make our own map and game mods but also use vanilla/non-modded game to play. We have our Team Speak and organize our tournaments manually, but we would like to have an 'elo' system to keep track of our games and skill levels (and also to banter obviously). Based on activity we can provide around 50 people (clan members and associates only for now) but if everything works out well we would like to advertise voobly to all other civ players, because the game seriously lacks a ranked ladder system.

Okay I will let the admins knows..

12[3]
Hiển thị 31 - 38 ngoài 38 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

Dân số hiện tại:
BzK_F1Re's Profile (19 Người chơi)
Daut_2kGuide's Profile (18 Người chơi)
Word Association (11 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (10 Người chơi)
Ratings (5 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (5 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: