Congrats to Zanchy!

[PiA]NegativeProton

Ngày tham gia 24 Tháng 4 2011
Số bài viết475
đã Post17 Tháng 5 2011 - 3:06 pm
it is v funny -.- the statement where some1 said zanchy plays vs 15++ only is funniest haaaaaaa, he asks u guys to a game all the time and u only play him in smosh :) im there loooool, and eot forgiveme is the funniest, he challenged zanchy to a dual of bloods, then backed down!!!!

I <3 voobly , u guys will never learn
Zanchys so dreamy
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Ngày tham gia 19 Tháng 12 2009
Số bài viết4071
đã Post17 Tháng 5 2011 - 3:24 pm
its funny that a year ago this thread was about andreas and a year before about virus/vicer and a year before about CID/AXEL and a year before about kadafi and a year before that about chingon

cool story
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Ngày tham gia 21 Tháng 12 2007
Số bài viết1476
đã Post17 Tháng 5 2011 - 3:26 pm
it is v funny -.- the statement where some1 said zanchy plays vs 15++ only is funniest haaaaaaa, he asks u guys to a game all the time and u only play him in smosh :) im there loooool, and eot forgiveme is the funniest, he challenged zanchy to a dual of bloods, then backed down!!!!

I <3 voobly , u guys will never learn

I said id most likely beat him in most bloods...I never challeneged him or said I would play him... I keep w/e account he chooses to message me w/ on ignore...

And yes your still a joke.
 [ViCiouS]H00dluM

Ngày tham gia 29 Tháng 6 2007
Số bài viết919
đã Post17 Tháng 5 2011 - 4:33 pm
i would like to say that i am the best europe player and i would have won the tournament for my clan, but it was mother's day and i had more important priorities to attend to. SORRY VICIOUS CLAN I COULD NOT BE THERE TO WIN IT!!!!
 [DZ]deadlydeo

Ngày tham gia 10 Tháng 5 2009
Số bài viết4230
đã Post17 Tháng 5 2011 - 4:47 pm
i would like to say that i am the best europe player and i would have won the tournament for my clan, but it was mother's day and i had more important priorities to attend to. SORRY VICIOUS CLAN I COULD NOT BE THERE TO WIN IT!!!!

rofl :)
 registereduser

Ngày tham gia 13 Tháng 4 2011
Số bài viết72
đã Post17 Tháng 5 2011 - 5:45 pm
I have many IDs but none that you will know..for sanity sake call me registereduser.. i will make this my main..

Sean by your admission you talk a lot of **** and when someone disregards it you get mad?wtf?

On euro being rm or cs lets do this let me create a poll(if mods allow me to adv it via voobly) and I will get distinct voobly players to vote on it.. end of the poll we can see what people apart from the sisterhood think.. true democratic resolution to a dispute which has arguments on both sides...

P.S. I can share poll results as well as IP addresses at the end of the poll to prove fairness.. or even better have a Mod conduct this...
 registereduser

Số bài viết72
đã Post17 Tháng 5 2011 - 5:46 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image

The members of the ViCiouS-Eot sisterhood would like to formally congratulate you, Zanchy, on your recent achievements in RCB.

This was by far the funniest post in this whole convo.. rofl
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 9 2007
Số bài viết485
đã Post17 Tháng 5 2011 - 5:51 pm
I love how you just make up responses with absolutely no truth behind it and when people respond back to you just start to disregard every response. Real champ.

what am I mad about? go look on the overall CS thread for someone being mad (smurfy)
 registereduser

Số bài viết72
đã Post17 Tháng 5 2011 - 7:32 pm
I talk a lot of **** and I dont remember specifics on where I said anything about no one can beat ViCiouS/Eot in euro.
Quote:

Which part in my above post was made up?
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

Số bài viết485
đã Post17 Tháng 5 2011 - 7:44 pm
funny when the eot vicious sisterhood lost europe to two rm folks who barely play europe I did not see a similar thread..

P.s. Vicious and eot practiced europe all day for the tourney
Was actually talking aobut this... the ENTIRE thing ;)
 registereduser

Số bài viết72
đã Post17 Tháng 5 2011 - 7:56 pm
There were two parts to this convo.. You refuted the second part where I said Vicious and eot practiced Europe all day.. ya you did not practice it all day but pretty sure you played it more than anyone else did for this tournament...

How about the first part? Why did none of us start a thread insulting you guys like you did for zanchy? Also this proves that its not zanchy but its you guys who start it all the time...
 registereduser

Số bài viết72
đã Post17 Tháng 5 2011 - 7:57 pm
I did not really get involved...

But how is this any different then Ducky losing the gwarz tournament?

He came second place, give him a break. Not everyone wins every game all the time.
Zanchy has NEVEr said hes undefeated. He just said he was the best at rcb

exactly my point as well...
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Ngày tham gia 24 Tháng 7 2007
Số bài viết1716
Đã được sửa17 Tháng 5 2011 - 8:14 pm bởi[ViCiouS]____Tom____
Both Lone (2nd place) and the winners of the tournament have been playing quite actively in the week before the Europe tournament. Dave and I played about two 2v2 games, and a couple other team games. Geen had played none the week beforehand, while Charlie I believe played very little 2v2 Europe in that week. So no, "we" did not play more than anyone in that tournament, aside from the people who had never played it before of course.

Regarding me losing the most recent Gwars tournament - I won two Gwars tournaments prior to that one, I don't complain about every loss nor insult my enemies constantly, and the style of gameplay in Gwars changed dramatically in the most recent tournament with the addition of wall building which was never done beforehand. Couple that addition with my overconfidence or underestimation of my opponent and I lost my match, but when rewatching the record it's obvious I could have won easily (better hero micromanagement, but lazy territory control). Zanchy claims to be the best at RCB, but loses the first actual tournament comprised of it. Watching his records shows that he lacks basic understanding of his favorite map (halting production of archers to garrison in the 1st, fighting on enemy territory in the 2nd - or perhaps he was just underestimating as I did) and blames lag. Also, his attitude and constant complaining has made it that nobody even cares if he is the best at RCB; they would rather make fun of him for losing his best map because he is an ass to anyone that beats him.
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

Số bài viết485
đã Post17 Tháng 5 2011 - 8:23 pm
"None of us" thats referring to the GSA people? If you didnt notice none of the vicious/eot sisterhood have any problem with the other GSA people.. its only zanchy who is just the biggest ****bag there is. Vanthom and you seem to be the only ones who really really love to nut ride zanchy anyway. I see chopin constantly reading but from what ive seen hes opposite in many ways to zanchy and seems to be a nice guy so im sure he wont want to stick up for zanchy either.

And because the day before the tournament zanchy says hes gonna win it and we read him constantly saying how hes the best.. then loses in the final (again with more excuses). Someone decides to make a thread THAT means we start it ALL the time? good logic.
 cHop1n_

Ngày tham gia 24 Tháng 3 2010
Số bài viết1789
Đã được sửa17 Tháng 5 2011 - 8:36 pm bởicHop1n_
He underestimated F1nal I guess. Saying he does not know &/or understand some basic stuffs about his most played map isn't reasonable. Although about his attitude, as I know him since years I'm sure he has a good side. Since when I was a terrible & noob GameSpy player he had enough patience to play with me and help me with everything I needed (qualities that made him probably my best "online" mate). He just needs to show his personal features up more often and stop to constantly complain.

Wisely said, Tom ;)

1234[5]67
Hiển thị 61 - 75 ngoài 105 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
14 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên14 Khách

What's popular right now: