Dej4Vu

đã Post7 Tháng 2 2018 - 2:16 pm
11 gloo, u belong in a circus
clown #1 from CS
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 _IYIastA_

đã Post7 Tháng 2 2018 - 2:31 pm
AMalik wrote:
Dude atleast people will play. 90% of player mentioned above are inactive dont even play. They just good at make threads and talking that cs is dead. In tourneys it is very difficult to get even 16 players. You can put more condition like you have to be this rated in atleast 5 ladders or something. I just think its madness to give MVP to inactive players.

Well even in the past most of the high rated players ran from tournaments anyway. Even now you are going to see inactive players like bayor/vezir win those cba tournies.
 [DZ]xViRuS

đã Post7 Tháng 2 2018 - 3:15 pm
vezir,damian and all the others are rly good and i put most of them according to their tournament wins,their contribution to the community and range of skill in all the maps. consider vezir, hes the all time best CBA/Hero 1v1er and hes pretty decent in a lot of bloods too. Damian is also the same way(but better in bloods, RCB..) Sean is good in Bloods and has been around for a long time. Riven is pretty much the mastermind in CS and plays all the CS maps rly good. Zanchy(even though is a good forum warrior) is rly good in a lot of CS Maps. Cena is rly good in bloods, CBA/Hero and Europe(i guess). we dont even have to talk about malte as hes pretty much the best in CS right now. Jassim is also another good bloods player and pretty much won a lot of tournaments too... now, stop saying that i put a fcked up list without any good players...
 [Eot_]Viriathus

Đã được sửa7 Tháng 2 2018 - 3:18 pm bởi[Eot_]Viriathus
I'd like to nominate drew for his intense sportsmanship shown throughout the years.

One of the last standing true CS gentlemen.
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

đã Post7 Tháng 2 2018 - 4:33 pm
 obi11

đã Post7 Tháng 2 2018 - 4:48 pm
I'd like to nominate drew for his intense sportsmanship shown throughout the years.

+1
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Đã được sửa7 Tháng 2 2018 - 6:21 pm bởi['RB']ZottenDree
[DZ]xViRuS wrote:
vezir,damian and all the others are rly good and i put most of them according to their tournament wins,their contribution to the community and range of skill in all the maps. consider vezir, hes the all time best CBA/Hero 1v1er and hes pretty decent in a lot of bloods too. Damian is also the same way(but better in bloods, RCB..) Sean is good in Bloods and has been around for a long time. Riven is pretty much the mastermind in CS and plays all the CS maps rly good. Zanchy(even though is a good forum warrior) is rly good in a lot of CS Maps. Cena is rly good in bloods, CBA/Hero and Europe(i guess). we dont even have to talk about malte as hes pretty much the best in CS right now. Jassim is also another good bloods player and pretty much won a lot of tournaments too... now, stop saying that i put a fcked up list without any good players...

none of them are actually valuable and can easily be replaced by the next giant turd, players like barry,, gallas and the good old grumpy taff deserve something for keeping CS going during their times. creating maps and hosting tournament is a tougher job then anything else as you have to deal with baboons like Estigma and Gary.

the only ones on that list that did anything for the cs community is malte and dave while the rest are just plain drama ****s
 ['RB']nhoobish

đã Post7 Tháng 2 2018 - 6:32 pm
none of them are actually valuable and can easily be replaced by the next giant turd, players like barry,, gallas and the good old grumpy taff deserve something for keeping CS going during their times. creating maps and hosting tournament is a tougher job then anything else as you have to deal with baboons like Estigma and Gary.

the only ones on that list that did anything for the cs community is malte and dave while the rest are just plain drama ****s

Malte also contributes. ;whistling
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

đã Post7 Tháng 2 2018 - 6:35 pm

shut up feg and open LoL
 _IYIastA_

đã Post7 Tháng 2 2018 - 6:39 pm

Malte also contributes. ;whistling
 ['RB']nhoobish

đã Post7 Tháng 2 2018 - 7:00 pm
My Voobly is in Spanish and changing to English does not work, I suppose in time I have developed selective reading towards sentences that I do not understand. :S
 Playerpro123

đã Post7 Tháng 2 2018 - 7:19 pm

Lolol
 [Me_]Zanchy____

đã Post7 Tháng 2 2018 - 7:33 pm
lol, love how random 1 mappers who dont have any idea of what they are saying have such strong views
 Playerpro123

đã Post7 Tháng 2 2018 - 8:49 pm
This thread is a joke.

MVP should look something likes this

* Vezir
* Phurriz
* MobbDeep
* Stryker
* Damien
* ForgiveMe
* Playboy
* Wallabis

['RB']ZottenDree

đã Post7 Tháng 2 2018 - 8:50 pm
lol, love how random 1 mappers who dont have any idea of what they are saying have such strong views

i love how you think you deserve anything more then a good spanking on your ass

1234[5]678
Hiển thị 61 - 75 ngoài 109 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
5 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên5 Khách