Waifor mod

[_T]LuxBellum

Đã được sửa23 Tháng 1 2018 - 12:48 am bởi[_T]LuxBellum
[You must login to view link]

I have downloaded this mod, but i dont know how to install it and it doesnt have a guide on how to... its an exe file which doesnt do nothing when running it and a docs folder and a games folder with xml file

UPDATE: I have been finally able to play it! I dont know what i exactly did, because i tried a lot of things .. but it worked, nice mod, missing some nautic units, doors, and new concepts, but however cool enough. Maybe notepad reading those files i will be able to enhance my own mod project [http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/265948]

In order to play this mod properly you should go into regular match, not campaign, because it asks for CD, then start a regular match and create first a bulldozer unit on the tc, which basically installs all military buildings and houses, but keep it up with villagers because they're the only resource to get gold, wood, stone, food. Bulldozers dont do those tasks.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [MM]Gallas

đã Post17 Tháng 1 2018 - 1:32 pm
You have to unzip the file to your aoe2 main directory to run this mod in offline. Make it voobly-compatible would be a bit more complex.
 [_T]LuxBellum

đã Post22 Tháng 1 2018 - 8:09 pm
Well i did that but nothing happened, i unzipped it into aoe2 folder, then run the exe and i expected at least a different launcher screen, it asks me for a CD so i directly started a regular match... at the configuration buttons i havent seen anything different such as "new ages" or so... so i started the match on post imperial to see if a villager can build new buildings and no... everything looks just similar.

Have you been able to play it already? And... why did the developer didnt attach a how to setup guide? Omg i really want to try this mod...
 [_T]LuxBellum

đã Post22 Tháng 1 2018 - 11:45 pm
I have been finally able to play it! I dont know what i exactly did, because i tried a lot of things .. but it worked, nice mod, missing some nautic units, doors, and new concepts, but however cool enough. Maybe notepad reading those files i will be able to enhance my own mod project [http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/265948]
 [MM]Gallas

đã Post31 Tháng 1 2018 - 9:56 am
iirc there is no new civs or general new buildings for villagers, but in map editor you can find a lot new stuffs. If you are missing stuffs I suggest contact with author at his mod's page.

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 5 ngoài 5 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách