How to activate the notification in the game?

Ziegfried1984

đã Post12 Tháng 1 2018 - 5:50 pm
I'm new in voobly. I've already installed some mods, but I can't see the notification messages when a unit is created or a technology is already developed. I need help, please
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 +kwin

Đã được sửa13 Tháng 1 2018 - 1:55 am bởi+kwin
This is for CD version of AOC, but I guess it's the same or similar if you have Steam version...

Hold your mouse above the 2 or 3 buttons you see right side on top of the mini map.
Search for the "turn statistics On/Off" button and make sure they are ON.
(There is a hotkey for it, but no idea what the standard hotkey is because I changed hotkeys).

If you can't find this "turn statistics On/Off" button, you see only 2 buttons right side on top of the mini map, if so, search first for the "Turn advanced commands On/Off" button and turn this one On, then you get 5 more buttons, 1 of those is the "turn statistics On/Off" button...

Grts

EDIT:
I just try this during game, and I am not sure witch button exactly give you those notifications...
I know it's 1 of those 3 buttons right side on top of the mini-map, but it looks like it's not always the same...

Maybe it is and should be the "turn help on/off" button, but it looks little bit bugged to me, doesn't always work perfect...

Whatever, you find solution with those 3 buttons ^^

Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 2 ngoài 2 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

Şu an en popüler:
Word Association (64 kullanıcı)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (49 kullanıcı)
1.6 reward campaing (38 kullanıcı)
AoKTS updates (34 kullanıcı)