problem

[_G'L_]_New_StyLe_

đã Post29 Tháng 12 2017 - 3:58 am
Good day
The problem comes to a friend, which is that he only works the mods when he is a host, and mods do not work when he is not a host or when he is a spectator or player in the room, if there is a solution please .

We already tried to delete the folder "voobly mods" and it did not work.

Thank you!
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 raj126

đã Post6 Tháng 1 2018 - 7:47 am
hello
i use to play game on voobly but now a days i am getting one problem
i.e i get login to voobly than to game browser & than to lobby but whne i try to join any game all players are good to me games start b blog of game is started comes but i dont get in the game i get stucked there n den after waiting for more than 5 mins game page gets open n tells me unable to connect wht should i do ?
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

đã Post6 Tháng 1 2018 - 12:06 pm
Good day
The problem comes to a friend, which is that he only works the mods when he is a host, and mods do not work when he is not a host or when he is a spectator or player in the room, if there is a solution please .

We already tried to delete the folder "voobly mods" and it did not work.

Thank you!

Apologies for the delayed response.

What game are you playing?

The mods you are referring to, are they data mods or visual mods? Can you list down the mods you are having trouble with?

Try starting Voobly as an administrator and see if the problem persists. Your firewall, antivirus may be restricting access to Voobly and/or AOC. Add an exception to these applications in your security softwares. Here are the steps to configure Windows Firewall to play on Voobly:
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1035+How+to+configure+Windows+Firewall+to+play+on+Voobly

raj126 wrote:
hello
i use to play game on voobly but now a days i am getting one problem
i.e i get login to voobly than to game browser & than to lobby but whne i try to join any game all players are good to me games start b blog of game is started comes but i dont get in the game i get stucked there n den after waiting for more than 5 mins game page gets open n tells me unable to connect wht should i do ?

Please create a new thread when you are seeking technical assistance. Do not reply to existing threads from other users.

To fix your problem, please ensure that your game room settings are exactly like this:
[You must login to view link]
You can verify this by hosting a game room in any lobby

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 3 ngoài 3 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách