Eot vs Fast Car forum fight
Eot vs Andreas forum fight
7th vs Eot forum fight
Indians vs Everyone forum fight
Zanchy claiming he is the best
Other
 JimmyRaton

đã Post17 Tháng 12 2017 - 6:19 am
lol always mobbdeep,daghost,zanchy trying to create an impression that cs is dead bcos they left cs lol
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

đã Post17 Tháng 12 2017 - 7:48 am
JimmyRaton wrote:
lol always mobbdeep,daghost,zanchy trying to create an impression that cs is dead bcos they left cs lol

Ok.. let me ask you then. Is it easy to get 1800 + CBA game anytime you want ? Is it easy to get 2000 + game few times a week ? Do you see any big clan wars anymore ? Do you know a lot of good new players ? How many players you see online daily ? How many players of your friend list left ?
 [Eot_]DJ

đã Post17 Tháng 12 2017 - 8:49 am
Death?! Just when I wanted to come back!
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

đã Post17 Tháng 12 2017 - 10:50 am
primez, stop claiming to have beaten ppl who played in their prime years before u bought aoe rofl
when i was new to voobly you all guys was fighting for points and i RIPPED U in 1v1 all civs on CS-CBA HERO ladder when there is no spectator introduced in voobly and the Ber was watching match links & records, same to others.
SINCE 2012 OR 2011 I PLAY HERE AND WATCH YOU ALWAYS LOOSE AND ALWAYS TALK BLA BLA AND STILL CLAIM TOP 1V1 IN ANYMAP WHICH YOU ARENT EVEN IN SINGLE MAP TILL DATE.
MAYBE YOU TOP 1V1 ANY UNKNOWN MAP OR MAP WHERE ARROUND 10 PEOPLES PLAY IT,
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

đã Post17 Tháng 12 2017 - 10:52 am
JimmyRaton wrote:
also this guy always try to tell he best all the times now after he loose from 2011 now he saying he was in prime before 2011 lol
 JimmyRaton

đã Post17 Tháng 12 2017 - 10:58 am
Ok.. let me ask you then. Is it easy to get 1800 + CBA game anytime you want ? Is it easy to get 2000 + game few times a week ? Do you see any big clan wars anymore ? Do you know a lot of good new players ? How many players you see online daily ? How many players of your friend list left ?

1800+ cba game anytime u want - no
2000+ game few times a week? - around 10-15 times a week
big clan wars - yes once in 2 weeks
good new players - yes i know atleast 10 good new players example Azog
how many players do u see online daily - 200-250 on avg on a weekday and 300-350 on avg on weekends
how many players of ur frnd list left - 15-20
so i guess cs is not dead yet
 _IYIastA_

Đã được sửa17 Tháng 12 2017 - 2:24 pm bởi_IYIastA_
CBA hero isn't dead. CS as a whole is dead, if you consider a healthy vibrant CS as being defined by variety of maps being played.
 [LyF]JimmY

Đã được sửa17 Tháng 12 2017 - 2:45 pm bởi[LyF]JimmY
Funniest would be the realisation that CBA (and others)- a simple game mode of AOC that could be played almost by pre-programmed bots is so popular amongst the lowest IQ part of the community.
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

đã Post17 Tháng 12 2017 - 3:13 pm
The reason for that is the Ladder reset, Elo change, decay being added and other stuff like points not being awarded for tournament wins anymore. If you think 1800+ players back then would still be 1800+ now then you gotta go back to math class ;) You would have a lot of trouble getting 2k. If you disagree, prove it!
[LyF]JimmY wrote:
Funniest would be the realisation that CBA (and others)- a simple game mode of AOC that could be played almost by pre-programmed bots is so popular amongst the lowest IQ part of the community.
Right, and RM cant be played by an AI ;w00t ;w00t ;w00t
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

đã Post17 Tháng 12 2017 - 4:13 pm
Also Vote for Best RM player

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/279717
 _IYIastA_

Đã được sửa17 Tháng 12 2017 - 4:38 pm bởi_IYIastA_
Quote:
The reason for that is the Ladder reset, Elo change, decay being added and other stuff like points not being awarded for tournament wins anymore. If you think 1800+ players back then would still be 1800+ now then you gotta go back to math class ;) You would have a lot of trouble getting 2k. If you disagree, prove it!

Well as far as I remember he just played noobs back then with his stack buddies, not impossible to do that now.
 JimmyRaton

Đã được sửa17 Tháng 12 2017 - 4:59 pm bởiJimmyRaton
[You must login to view link]
to those ****heads who think cs is dead
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

đã Post17 Tháng 12 2017 - 5:21 pm
JimmyRaton wrote:
[You must login to view link]
to those ****heads who think cs is dead

Nice :)))
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

đã Post17 Tháng 12 2017 - 5:31 pm
I will make a new thread poll about CS death and gonna put 2 options: Is it dead or no 'Yes' or 'No'
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

đã Post17 Tháng 12 2017 - 5:44 pm
you should add "primez claiming he was the best in 1v1" to this poll. so funny, especially with maya. he kept losing to me and then said those games didnt count. that truly must be the best mayan player in existence. no debate.

12[3]45678910
Hiển thị 31 - 45 ngoài 141 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

Most active threads in past week: