A game installation problem has been detected

The7Wise7Man7

đã Post8 Tháng 11 2017 - 10:46 pm
I found the quoted text in another thread

"And what if I have aoc installed in different location? D not C and voobly keeps looking for my game in C and I cant find a way to change this."
"We do not support any installations where the path of the game or client was changed. Please follow the instructions above"

I have steam installed on my D drive. Which is very common with SSD drives. I bought AOE 2 and all expansions through steam. So having AOC on my D drive is not changing the path of the game or client. All of my steam installations are on D. I would love to start playing on Voobly. Does the fact that I have steam installed on something other than C completely stop me from using voobly? Obviously I'm not going to delete 50+ games and start over with steam on my C drive. Is there a solution to this?

Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Troy

Đã được sửa17 Tháng 4 2018 - 12:24 pm bởikitt
Hello Thewiseman7, You need to delete only the Age of empires HD off of your D drive. Then you need to install it under your C drive for it to play here! (You will have to install the comparability patch here after you did the 1st step. [You must login to view link] Then you will get a new folder that you will have to move to your Age2HD folder (everything in the new folder) "not just the new folder its self".
 The7Wise7Man7

đã Post9 Tháng 11 2017 - 12:58 am
Thank you I will give that a shot and report back.
 The7Wise7Man7

đã Post24 Tháng 11 2017 - 12:28 am
By default the game installs into a folder called steam library when I install it on my C drive. So by default I get.
c:/steamlibrary/steamapps/common/age2hd

Then when I join a room voobly can't find my game.
So in step 8 should I create a folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
then install in that folder?
 The7Wise7Man7

đã Post24 Tháng 11 2017 - 2:04 am
I seem to have it fixed. I did the above, then had to tell voobly where the game was installed. Went through a few more fixes and got it. I started a game vs ai to check it out and I did get it going.

Thanks

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 5 ngoài 5 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách