Community Forums > Voobly General > Announcements > UserPatch 1.5 Public Beta on Voobly

UserPatch 1.5 Public Beta on Voobly

[TheJedi]Genette

Đã được sửa7 Tháng 8 2017 - 5:28 pm bởi+chris@voobly
Update:
  • "Mods"-tab was renamed to "Visual or Content Mods" and added under the "Game"-options.
You must login into Voobly to view image

---
  • Upon selecting "Patch": "v1.5 Beta 5 Build 5431", a new options menu will show up under "Game".
    There, you will be select additional options specific to UserPatch 1.5 (not working yet).
You must login into Voobly to view image

Still a couple of points left to take care of on the to-do list, but progress is looking good currently.

User Patch menu options are available with the next UP 1.5 release.
Build 5431 was just a Voobly client release update, no changes.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Nimble_LOCO

đã Post8 Tháng 8 2017 - 10:41 am
Some older CS maps doesn't work with the new patch (URUK TD for example)
 Jineapple

đã Post8 Tháng 8 2017 - 11:43 am
Some older CS maps doesn't work with the new patch (URUK TD for example)

In what way do they not work?
 Nimble_LOCO

Đã được sửa8 Tháng 8 2017 - 6:33 pm bởiNimble_LOCO
Uruk TD

Spawn of AI Player (Compplayer p8) doesnt work / don't start / 1st Unit appear and don't walk and block in this way the spawn. Start The game in single player mod than you will see this patch bug (map setting/difficult extreme).

May be caused in some changes in AI Scripts ????

SuperEspert

đã Post8 Tháng 8 2017 - 7:12 pm
maybe most of the custom scenario maps would need to be updated for the new patch, so don't worry if you have some trouble if game crash/bug/sync this still on beta
 wladimir_putin

Đã được sửa8 Tháng 8 2017 - 7:25 pm bởiwladimir_putin
who is paying the guys that develop that stuff? Ads on Voobly? I doubt they make it for free ..
:)
 ['RB']nhoobish

đã Post8 Tháng 8 2017 - 7:47 pm
Uruk TD

Spawn of AI Player (Compplayer p8) doesnt work / don't start / 1st Unit appear and don't walk and block in this way the spawn. Start The game in single player mod than you will see this patch bug (map setting/difficult extreme).

May be caused in some changes in AI Scripts ????

Uruk Hai TD has versions floating about where p8 (AI) is not defeated at the start of the game, for this reason the AI will start controlling the spawned wave units, since to my knowledge the task trigger is not continous along the path. I do not think anyone is going to quickly fix that for you, since it is an unrated scenario. However, you can override the default AI for p8 with Immobile AI, so the aiscript will not interfere the waves.
[You must login to view link]
 Rodrigus

đã Post29 Tháng 8 2017 - 7:24 am
Sorry I just now realized that sunny@voobly told me to post here the files.
From this thread http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/272136/:1245261#post1245261
Attachments:
Voobly.rar (file size: 8.85 KB)
 leo_nunes

đã Post30 Tháng 8 2017 - 4:50 pm
Hey guys! Great work with the UP! Just one question, could you make multi-queue as default for game settings? Since it doens't hurt players who do not use it and most of the times players forget to change the settings.

Keep up the good work!
 Rodrigus

đã Post31 Tháng 8 2017 - 12:01 am
There is no mini dump files in my voobly folder as you can see in the image I attach in the rar.
Voobly client doesn't close even when I close it from the task manager, it just keeps being in the screen, and when I try to close it again (from details in task manager) it says "access denied", but program is unsable. The only way for it to really close is to restart session or restart pc.
Attachments:
Voobly.rar (file size: 756.61 KB)
 Rodrigus

đã Post31 Tháng 8 2017 - 7:54 am
Even doing that the same message of access denied still comes out, and I've already tried doing a clean installation but nothing seems to work.
 Rodrigus

Đã được sửa31 Tháng 8 2017 - 8:27 am bởiRodrigus
I just realised that first time I put the process to be closed, it seems to work, but the program doesn't close and it doesn't dissapear from the list as well. When I try and close it again then this message is shown. (it means the operation couldn't be completed - access denied).
Attachments:
voobly crash 2.png (file size: 570.1 KB)

Rodrigus

đã Post2 Tháng 9 2017 - 4:44 pm
Sorry where should I post for getting some help'?
 [ X ]iMI34ck

đã Post4 Tháng 9 2017 - 11:23 am
Good going ;1thumbup
 Felipe_EL_Guapo

Đã được sửa24 Tháng 9 2017 - 11:11 am bởiFelipe_EL_Guapo
Hi there,

I've been testing 1.5 beta R3 and I'd like to live some comments here.

1) Launching the game from the desktop for casual games with AIs crashes: Error: Age of empire II expansion has stopped working) either when quitting the game or finishing a record. This issue only happens when playing the game from the desktop (not launhed on voobly) and with any version selected)

2) Advanced statistic system for recorded games doesn't work when launching the game from desktop.

3) Alternative colours from the original 1.5 don't work on voobly version.

4) The ALT-F5 ping and fp indicators overlap the resource count when launching from desktop. Works fine beside the clock in the voobly version as it was meant to.

5) The letters dissapear in the chat box when writing a message in the game.

I hope you guys can fix those issues that make a gap between the 1.5 voobly version and the genuine 1.5 that has none of this issues.

1[2]3
Hiển thị 16 - 30 ngoài 44 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

What's popular right now: