Spider vs Solacing

Solacing

đã Post18 Tháng 6 2015 - 3:18 pm
exactly... rdm god is just whoever gets lucky nd gets the better god lmao, nd u say im angry lmao? i didnt even care tht i lost until u start saying game was easy for u lmao. clearly u care more bout gettin a badge on ur profile tht u have to cheat to win 11. i could have still easily won both games if i lamed like u but like i say id rather lose thn ply like a btch
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [Lad_]_Spider__

đã Post18 Tháng 6 2015 - 4:19 pm
I can say than merc Are cheat and a+e ur hitting it only too get my.foward tc.and for mercs clap clap ur so op and Yes it was easy win for me this games Xd however
 Nikdikarlun

Đã được sửa18 Tháng 6 2015 - 5:52 pm bởiNikdikarlun
Solacing, please. Stop been ridiculous. Are you joking or you really need to learn the Zelda rules? Use of rok is allowed in the map, it can't be used ONLY for travel units into the enemy base. Stop complaining. He not lamed nothing. Stop crying. So a+e + mercenaries are lame too? Stop complaining for the air and be a man. You lost. As I told I think that the score should be 1-1. Host conquest next time.
 [Lad_]_Spider__

đã Post18 Tháng 6 2015 - 7:16 pm
i just say i didnt lame first game a bit why is it lame when i go with roc out of my base you can make obelisk see it and kill! and no i know a+e isnt lame if someone think like me merc spam is lame and massaka of towers i played second game only like that too kick him out and no i wont play final like this dont worry D:
 Nikdikarlun

đã Post18 Tháng 6 2015 - 7:48 pm
Use of rock out of the base is not lame and don't go against Zelda rules. Stop.
 Solacing

đã Post18 Tháng 6 2015 - 8:10 pm
lmao have u ever played zelda ex map? tht is the real 1v1 map and if u didnt notice rocs are completely disabled along with titan gates and wonders lmao. idk how 1500s got the nerve to tell me wats right nd wrong
 [Lad_]_Spider__

đã Post18 Tháng 6 2015 - 8:48 pm
hahahaha too funny man why so much ppl hate you? because your a nice guy or ? you got raped so life with that take the 3rd place and be happy that i didnt kick you much earlyer out thats the only reason i play this tournament too KICK UR ASS thz
 Nikdikarlun

đã Post18 Tháng 6 2015 - 9:36 pm
1. You are not a a God
2. I'm not 1500
3. Go to read Zelda rules, for the ds 1.01, made from the creator of the map.
 Gay_Solacing

đã Post19 Tháng 6 2015 - 3:15 am
Lets settle a match in Supremacy

Easy win for Solacing .

tooth tooth
 tttttttttttttt

đã Post19 Tháng 6 2015 - 10:58 am
Congratz to _Spider__
 Gay_Solacing

đã Post19 Tháng 6 2015 - 2:39 pm
;bigshock ;ohnoo ;ohnoo ;cheers ;KO ;bigshock
 [Lad_]_Spider__

đã Post19 Tháng 6 2015 - 11:37 pm
ty easy win here :)
this will make solacing flaming more :P
 [Lad_]MadConqueror

đã Post20 Tháng 6 2015 - 6:11 am
Only Spider 2k :D :D :D
 Raiden11

đã Post20 Tháng 6 2015 - 1:48 pm
1 11
 Verbal_Kint

Đã được sửa23 Tháng 6 2015 - 2:24 am bởiVerbal_Kint
Wow, Solacing you sucked, didn't you watch the rec vs nik? He did the exact same thing vs you lol. Yes the roc thing was lame, but **** man, counter it!! The A and E was wasted, you had no armor ups, he could have walked right into your base at anytime. You could have, and should have won both games, micro management was non-existant. The spearman spam+mercs got you no where, siege was nowhere to be found. I'll admit the roc drops where lame, but he didn't drop in your base so it was all legit. Too bad, I was looking forward to a final of you vs fristi........now spider will think that he's actually good.....

1[2]3
Hiển thị 16 - 30 ngoài 33 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

Что интересно прямо сейчас
Word Association (83 пользователи)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (60 пользователи)
1.6 reward campaing (58 пользователи)
AoKTS updates (47 пользователи)
New CBA Hero now supports HD / D... (21 пользователи)
Photos of Voobly Players (20 пользователи)
CBA HERO v18 (15 пользователи)
Самые активные темы за последнюю неделю: