errors n bugs in rcb fair mod n f12

Rizi_Bajwa_Rox

đã Post28 Tháng 3 2015 - 12:00 am
here is the list of few errors related to f12 and fair mod tht i saw after playing couple of games (i hv confirmed these )

1. Guard towers keeps kills khans with 1 hit. means if u hv 10 keeps with 3 archers inside them then all 200 khans die (creating unbalance as khans r strongest heroes after haralds ).
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/12185074 check out at 01:02 hour where p4 guard towers are killing my(p1) khans with 1 hit

2. right spawn of each indiviual plyr is unvisible after buying spies.
3.p5 kills arent visible before 1k kills similarly p8 razes arnt visible after 1k kills (always)
4.sometimes p4 kills arnt visible after 1k kills.
5. brit monks hv 9+6 range which is totally bull-**** skirmisher(invincible ) totally useless with them.none of us want this extra range
6.making skirmisher more active (i.e all units target invinciBle) makes unbalance . i hvv asked about it from all top rated plyrs who play rcb and know about this thing all of them said it shouldnt b active . another reason y i support it to b a regular unit is coz when some1 is using it and the game is lagging then all opponent units will hit skirmish(invincible) no matter how many times u press 'S' (stop them). and u cant even move ur units back. those civis with only 9 range cant covert skirmisher if the opponent has researched "Faith"
7. as mentioned in rcb fair mod that modred cant kill any unit but still they kill korea wagons. making korea a useless civi if u hv modred.

here r the errors in rcb which should b removed .
most of us also dnt like when we buy wall remove from back of pyramid (placed in super store for 2 kings) also removes units from the back of base. the units shouldnt remove even if the wall is removed.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 ['RB']nhoobish

Đã được sửa28 Tháng 3 2015 - 2:45 pm bởi['RB']nhoobish
You posted this in the wrong section. Thread move. You will likely get an answer from Weapon, if you actually sent him a message through Voobly Forums.

If no fixes are done, I suggest you go back to using RCB without the Fair Mod.
 [Me_]Zanchy____

đã Post28 Tháng 3 2015 - 3:02 pm
i suggest going back to old 2011 map and no fair mod, the new map is designed for noobs
 ['RB']Dan

đã Post28 Tháng 3 2015 - 3:09 pm
suits you perfectly then :P
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

đã Post28 Tháng 3 2015 - 8:23 pm
here is the list of few errors related to f12 and fair mod tht i saw after playing couple of games (i hv confirmed these )

1. Guard towers keeps kills khans with 1 hit. means if u hv 10 keeps with 3 archers inside them then all 200 khans die (creating unbalance as khans r strongest heroes after haralds ).
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/12185074 check out at 01:02 hour where p4 guard towers are killing my(p1) khans with 1 hit

2. right spawn of each indiviual plyr is unvisible after buying spies.
3.p5 kills arent visible before 1k kills similarly p8 razes arnt visible after 1k kills (always)
4.sometimes p4 kills arnt visible after 1k kills.
5. brit monks hv 9+6 range which is totally bull-**** skirmisher(invincible ) totally useless with them.none of us want this extra range
6.making skirmisher more active (i.e all units target invinciBle) makes unbalance . i hvv asked about it from all top rated plyrs who play rcb and know about this thing all of them said it shouldnt b active . another reason y i support it to b a regular unit is coz when some1 is using it and the game is lagging then all opponent units will hit skirmish(invincible) no matter how many times u press 'S' (stop them). and u cant even move ur units back. those civis with only 9 range cant covert skirmisher if the opponent has researched "Faith"
7. as mentioned in rcb fair mod that modred cant kill any unit but still they kill korea wagons. making korea a useless civi if u hv modred.

most of us also dnt like when we buy wall remove from back of pyramid (placed in super store for 2 kings) also removes units from the back of base. the units shouldnt remove even if the wall is removed.

1) This is not an error or a bug. I made it this way. Maybe it was a bad idea. Oh well.
2) I no longer have the game installed to look at that but it makes sense since I believe I did shorten the range of map revealer. Again, another thing I changed. Not error or bug but something that simply needs to be changed back. I originally changed this in an attempt to fix the true bug of the mid map revealer bugging out and not displaying units on top of mid hill.
3) Sounds like another consequence of shrinking the map revealer area.
4) Same thing as #3.
5) Brit monks are supposed to have that range. I made it that way. You know why? Because the skirm is the gentiour now. Units react to the skirm as they did in the past to the genitour. Consequently one of the reasons the genitour was removed was because brits had an unfair advantage against the genitour with Robin. The genitour could be used in such a way that no matter what you did you couldn't counter it. This is why since skirm=gen, I gave brit monks bonus range so the mod would still be fair for all civilizations.
6) Yes skirm=gen now.
7) I have no idea about this one. I've never seen it happen and it shouldn't happen. It may actually be a bug. I no longer have this **** installed to test it though.

In summary, the vast majority of these aren't errors but are just consequences for me to correct things. Donate $15 to my paypal and I'll fix them all today. If not I've done enough by illustrating what's going on and what needs to be done to fix these and someone else can do it.

.I.
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Đã được sửa28 Tháng 3 2015 - 10:13 pm bởiMeTrOiD_WeaPoN

I didn't read that part at first.

Related to this..."Remove wall buy now removes units at the back of the base in a small area. (3 units to left and right of spawn along the shoreline)." This was a change that a lot of players asked me to implement into the map. Three units isn't that much space at all. I could see a simple work around just being building wall there with a villager and placing units behind the wall.

Honestly though, I don't have this **** installed anymore. Even if I were to change things I'd need a complete list. I'm not going to though. Not if I don't get something in return. So as nhoobish said just stop using the mod if you don't like it. Or...
  • Option 1) Pay me to do it. I will do it as long as you have a list of changes for me to do. Note I likely won't change the map since that actually takes a **** load more time. I will only change Fair Mod.
  • Option 2) Get a mod to do it
  • Option 3) Do it yourself or get someone else to do it. You'd likely need to talk to a mod about this though to get access to fair mod.
 Faravahar

đã Post28 Tháng 3 2015 - 10:24 pm
I generally like the RCB Fair mod, but why make the skirm act like the genitour used to? That's what put me off RCB in the first place.
 Seldom_Pooper

Đã được sửa29 Tháng 3 2015 - 12:29 am bởiSeldom_Pooper
Metroid, I will pay you $5000.
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

đã Post29 Tháng 3 2015 - 12:29 am
Faravahar wrote:
I generally like the RCB Fair mod, but why make the skirm act like the genitour used to? That's what put me off RCB in the first place.

People seemed to be going mid too fast and capturing it too easily. The gen prevents that. Again another change that I made with limited gameplay and little to no feedback. I don't play anymore, I made a few changes in the last month for the hell of it but uninstalled again. Someone would need to pay me to come back AND provide a list of changes. Otherwise... someone else needs to step up. I edited this crap for 4+ years.

[Me_]Zanchy____

đã Post29 Tháng 3 2015 - 3:34 am
4+ years rofl

besides that ur editions suck
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

đã Post29 Tháng 3 2015 - 4:53 am
4+ years rofl

besides that ur editions suck

Zanchy you've never provided feedback so you can **** off.

Also, I'm not going to defend any changes I've made or didn't make because I don't care anymore. I don't play anymore. I'm just on here to keep on emphasizing someone else needs to take over editing or I need to get paid a few dollars and be provided with a list of changes to make in order to keep on doing it. Otherwise, not worth my time. Certainly will never be worth my time again to play the map and analyze it for further changes. RCB Fair Mod is a cluster ****. It truly is. But it's fun and I know most people enjoy it which is the only reason I haven't removed the mod in general.

Weapon.
 Faravahar

đã Post29 Tháng 3 2015 - 5:03 am
Stop moaning and asking people paying you to edit the mod... if you don't want to do it then just don't bother posting.
I'm not a hater and most people appreciate that you have tried to improve/balance RCB, Dragon Store was also one of my favourite maps in AoK.
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Đã được sửa29 Tháng 3 2015 - 7:24 am bởiMeTrOiD_WeaPoN
I feel if I don't emphasize I won't do it no one will understand that. I've been beating the same bush for almost a year now saying someone else needs to take over. I've only edited it a few times throughout the year. Life situation right now deems I'm not doing anything else unless it's worth it. Originally I just replied to this to state that the above aren't bugs and it's supposed to be that way. I'll just shut up now. Seriously though. Someone take over or pay me to do it with a list. Last comment here unless I need to state why something else in the map isn't a bug.
 ['RB']Dan

đã Post29 Tháng 3 2015 - 1:44 pm
i would have no problem paying you to delete the mod
 ['RB']nhoobish

đã Post29 Tháng 3 2015 - 2:06 pm
If you have earlier versions of the Mod, you could just reverse to an earlier version, which was liked more by the community.

[1]23
Hiển thị 1 - 15 ngoài 43 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

Lo más popular ahora:
Word Association (83 usuarios)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (59 usuarios)
1.6 reward campaing (50 usuarios)
AoKTS updates (36 usuarios)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (15 usuarios)