CBA v10 & CBA ACv6

mich

đã Post24 Tháng 10 2014 - 9:31 pm
CBA v9 is now rated and added to the AoK Mappack.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [7th]xAwaKeNg

đã Post25 Tháng 10 2014 - 6:01 pm
mich wrote:
CBA v9 is now rated and added to the AoK Mappack.
not rated
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

đã Post25 Tháng 10 2014 - 6:10 pm
not rated
lol baha
 _Hacks

đã Post25 Tháng 10 2014 - 6:34 pm
Delete your map then redownload it from for aok map pack.
 RIP_ReXxUs

đã Post25 Tháng 10 2014 - 10:18 pm
Catarine like this. Good job
 mich

đã Post25 Tháng 10 2014 - 10:47 pm
not rated

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/11428445

I put the map in Custom Scenarios Ladder instead of Castle Blood. It's rated now.
 __Danny__

đã Post26 Tháng 10 2014 - 5:11 am
Awsome work Dani :D.
And thanks for mentioning my name... <3
 [7th]xAwaKeNg

Đã được sửa26 Tháng 10 2014 - 8:54 am bởi[7th]xAwaKeNg
mich wrote:
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/11428445

I put the map in Custom Scenarios Ladder instead of Castle Blood. It's rated now.

Mich funny rofl
 mich

đã Post26 Tháng 10 2014 - 11:27 pm
Ya I was just shown how to rate/unrate maps lol.... Noob MiCh +1
 mich

Đã được sửa27 Tháng 10 2014 - 9:51 pm bởimich
A lot of people aren't playing this.

Please remove the middle kill bonus.
Please remove the portion that doesn't give vils after kills. Maybe do resources and keep vils after the 1k kill mark.

Also, there is a problem with the kills/age upgrades. Saracen doesn't Castle at 400 kills like they should. I got Castle at 550 instead.

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/11438709
 [7th]xAwaKeNg

Đã được sửa28 Tháng 10 2014 - 3:41 pm bởi[7th]xAwaKeNg
mid kills is fine , i see lot players in 1v1 wait in castles and get imp and 1k vills and won by camp
 Horror_Duck

Đã được sửa28 Tháng 10 2014 - 4:16 pm bởiHorror_Duck
mich wrote:
Please remove the middle kill bonus.
Please remove the portion that doesn't give vils after kills. Maybe do resources and keep vils after the 1k kill mark.

1+ To be honest if a person has razed and still has not beaten his/her opponent that has not razed and the opponent has reached 1000 kill mark. They should be given the opportunity to pull the game back to a victory by good defence rather than a 100% loss just because he/she can't raze one building due to the flood of army or other reasons. Personally I've pulled some victories and seen people pull victories thanks to the 1000 kill mark. The removal of the mid kills is debatable though, since it's a form to prevent camping, maybe speeding up the kill rewards for it would be wiser as a person has to wait 30 minutes to get 100 kills, which is ridiculous...
 _Hacks

đã Post28 Tháng 10 2014 - 5:49 pm
Duck, how can you get 1000 kills without camping and without being able to raze? Those 1k kills matches is based on complete camp thats why i added middle kills as for camp wont work anymore which means players should fight outside the gates. Thats the AC idea, when u have an AC version the one who is stronger will win by getting kills+ middle ones which will make him imperial age and it would be easy for him to raze. Imo, having 1k kills vills is killing the game coz all players with weak/normal civs will camp for vills. I think having 1 Ac map and other tg map is the best option here. I cant just delete my whole map features coz some aok campers dosent like them.
 Horror_Duck

Đã được sửa28 Tháng 10 2014 - 8:59 pm bởiHorror_Duck
Can you please read what I said again, then read it again, and then again please. AC version doesn't mean you can't camp as you can still place units behind castles however it's more based on a player putting military buildings in front of their castles. It's easier to conqueror your opponent from the front, since it's the first place of destruction rather than trying to get into a base when the buildings are guarded by 4 castles. I'm not talking about camping for kills to get 1000 just because one player can't raze, if a person is camping it's easy to destroy their base with sheer numbers, mass first then go in and win, unless you're some brain dead that doesn't know the basics. I'm saying put the villagers at 1000 kills back and increase the rewards given within the middle e.g. 1 minute = 10 kills, rather than every 3 minutes. Note that this is my personal opinion and it doesn't have to be followed, unless the majority feel the same. :)
 _Hacks

đã Post28 Tháng 10 2014 - 9:33 pm
Show me a recording of you beating a known player camping at castles using your ultra brain skills.

1[2]3
Hiển thị 16 - 30 ngoài 43 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách