Rambit Gold 2011 V2 Should Be Rated

Arcxt

đã Post18 Tháng 1 2013 - 8:43 pm
I don´t support this. Games like this do not require real skill or effort to win and if they are rated most players will get rating just for getting it. Sincerely custom scenarios like that are for noobs.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [sT]thunderbird

đã Post19 Tháng 1 2013 - 12:01 am
Arcxt wrote:
I don´t support this. Games like this do not require real skill or effort to win and if they are rated most players will get rating just for getting it. Sincerely custom scenarios like that are for noobs.

this doesnt concern you ****..stay out of it..and stick to beginners lobby till you grow one.

đã Post19 Tháng 1 2013 - 1:41 am
its not nice force players for 2013 . players should be free whatever want to play. 2011 and 2013 should be both rated or back to 2011 v2, because players mostly doesnt like 2013 . you can see it in rooms nobody play rambit game anymore.
 duderer

đã Post19 Tháng 1 2013 - 1:46 am
Other than a difference in design 2013 is more or less the same map. It's pointless to have two of pretty much the same map rated. I'm pro 2013. Also, currently I see seven busy games with RCB 2013 and one open game...
 saadiplayer1

đã Post19 Tháng 1 2013 - 2:41 pm
peoples playing 2013 because it is rated just Pine make the 2011 rated and see the result. i 100% sure you will see no more 2013 rooms busy. you will see 2011 everywhere when it will be rated again!
 [ViCiouS]SvoQ

đã Post21 Tháng 1 2013 - 5:18 am
7 pages of begging for a less balanced map. shows how pro good changes and fix to maps cs players are. then u see them complaining and calling other players hackers and harrasing cause the game crashed, rofl. im sure you all like the constant freeze, crash and syncs so if you enjoy when u winning a game then all of a sudden it freeze or crash, rate that 2011 again ;good ;good ;good if not then give the 2013 map a chance, as no one played 2011 cause it was a **** map when it came out and stuck with the nos ad version rofl always something to complain always ;glare
 saadiplayer1

Đã được sửa21 Tháng 1 2013 - 3:49 pm bởisaadiplayer1
well Taff . Pine said me do the votes and tell us who want to rated 2011 and now its clear open your eyes guys we are trying to rated 2011 from last 1 week and this is about rcb not cba and in cba no one even claim because its good i watched. but 2013 rcb tottly crappy you should play it and then you will realize just open 2011 rated and see how peoples will stop playing this crap 2013 watch the votes then speak to me thanks you now i understand YOUR VOOBLY YOUR RULES!!!! others go to hell who voted!!!

Đã được sửa31 Tháng 1 2013 - 5:20 am bởi1231231
rcb 2013 to many bug we play 10 games like 7 games freeze. very bad balance all game crash
;thumbdown
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

đã Post31 Tháng 1 2013 - 7:06 am
There's no way it freezes more than 2011.... guaranteed. The triggers are better to lessen freezing so there's just no way it's the scenario doing it. Probably just lag spikes/proxy issues/game engine crap. For me, not even trying to promote it I've just had the game freeze less in general... but even still there's more I can do to try and lessen freezing related to only having triggers on when they're needed. However, I won't get to this for quite some time since college classes have started again and it's my last semester... maybe this summer.

If Pine gives me the go ahead to exceed the only 2 edits limit I'll gladly release a version quick here to address some things (e.g. change it to 1 skirm for 2 kings, remove/weaken defender) but bigger things like reorienting the bottom store won't happen for quite some time.

Đã được sửa31 Tháng 1 2013 - 7:34 pm bởi1231231
i played long time 2011 and i play now 2013 . i think 2013 crashing more and you need to replace like 2011 where you give kings castle, imp village place
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

đã Post1 Tháng 2 2013 - 7:03 am
Reoriented bottom store, made top store a lot smaller, and made the super store a little smaller:
[You must login to view link]

Talking with is_this_my_name and he mentioned adding more triggers to act as regulatory elements (i.e. my goal to only have those triggers needed on at certain times on) may lead to it freezing more so than the way it is now. In that regard it gives me motivation to try and come out with a good solid v2 that will last a long time now rather than wait because of potentially adding said elements. I finished the redesign above just now but I still have to redo the triggers pertinent to the areas I changed.
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Đã được sửa2 Tháng 2 2013 - 12:06 am bởi_Ox_Weapon_xO_
I decided I'm going to do the following things too:

1) Add Khan Defender as a choice compared to Frankish, Pallies... (and remove it from each player's base)
2) Increase respawnable paladin hp bonus to 25 from 20
3) Make it so the transport constantly regens hp instead of giving it an hp/sec bonus (or maybe do both)
4) Change Frankish to 200 hp, 100 ap initially
5) Add in the 40 hand cannoneers buy from 10th to the super store for 3 kings (have this on the store now but not programmed. still not 100% on it but I think it'll increase the beginning gameplay greatly) For instance, you could choose to potentially get 50 units to garrison right away or you could skip archers of the eyes and get the cannons and get pallies/defender/what have you
6) Increase Scythian Scout Hp and Attack
7) Reduce all civilization kings by one across the board.

Probably won't get totally done with it this weekend since I'll need to systemically test everything again just to be sure it works but possibly next weekend it'll be ready.
 [Me_]Zanchy____

đã Post18 Tháng 3 2015 - 9:46 pm
this should still be the rated rcb map

no **** weapon edition

and no **** rcb fair mod!!
 Faravahar

đã Post18 Tháng 3 2015 - 11:38 pm
I liked the old charlemagne wars RCB the best personally.. it may not have been totally balanced and almost everyone went Charlemagne, but it was fun.
 [LyF]JimmY

đã Post7 Tháng 1 2017 - 10:06 am
Whatever happened to rambit anyway? Retired?

123456[7]
Hiển thị 91 - 105 ngoài 105 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

Lo más popular ahora: