you are the boss good work ;)
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 its_n3tino

đã Post10 Tháng 4 2013 - 12:31 am
;yahoo thanks
 syssouffle

đã Post13 Tháng 4 2013 - 12:17 am
Roll The Dice tournament ;1thumbup (27th April 2013 at 6 PM GMT)

=> http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/148026
 _Blood_Kill_

đã Post14 Tháng 4 2013 - 11:23 pm
Hey Azzzru, after playing your map a lot I would like to know all about RTD.

A mean, the rarest upgrades and stuff.

For example, the 0.003% for the epic spawn and the 0.001% for the rarest spawn.

The most weird spawn I've ever seen is about 40 trebuchets (not Gods Own Sling) around the Outposts... Does it the 0.003% or 0.001% posibility? And... What happens in the other?

Random upgrade (at Super store) gives you a lot of things, but also I want to know that they do:

- Dysfunctional power up
- Gold and Wood machine
- Steal wood to all (How much steals?)
- Panic Dodger (Dodge in EVERY Panic or just one?)
- Lucky Enchantment
- The Gold Dice
- Exterminator
- Rarest upgrades (0.1% possibility)

About events numbers... there is a 1/128 possibility to see a special store at start... How is that store? What can I buy there?

What is the chance of getting +30 AP? And +5 Gold for broken trade carts?

The last thing I wanted to ask is: do you can send me a copy of your RTD with all triggers uncovered? I was a scenario maker and I think your map is a masterpiece. The most worked scenario, with a lot of secrets and fun. Thanks for making it Azzru :)

I won't edit your map, I only want to see the triggers. How you have made the random box and all events in the game.

Sorry if I ask too much but, I would like your map a bit more :)
 syssouffle

Đã được sửa15 Tháng 4 2013 - 11:11 pm bởisyssouffle
_Blood_Kill_ unfortunately i lost latest version of RTD with triggers uncovered, but i think i could find old release where you can see triggers, need ask to some friends.

About rare upgrade and spawn i prefer let players discover by themselves, same for special store :p

About random upgrade:
Quote:
=> I don't understand how work some upgrades from the unknown upgrade.
Dysfuncionnal upgrades are bonus which come randomly (wood, gold, ap for your unit), panic dodger give to you a chance (1/2) to don't be killed by panic. Lucky enchantment increase your chance to get an hero by 3 and increase also your chance to get more gold and ap with broken carts and relics. Others upgrades are easy to understand.

So more detailed...
- Dysfunctional power up => ap to ur unit
- Dysfunctional gold machine => gold bonus
- Dysfunctional wood machine => wood bonus

It's called "Dysfunctional" because gived bonus aren't constant, it work randomly. Of course there is an average incoming that you can feel by yourself with practice. More there are messages which notice to you when wood and gold come.

- Steal wood to all (How much steals?) => 5 wood (you can see the tribute...)

Gold dice increase your chance to get heros by 10, exterminator give to you x3 snipers.
Rarest are secret ^^.

I'm not sure but i guess +30 AP is 1/128 and +5 Gold is 1/96.

You don't really need to know exact numbers and if you pay attention you can understand all stuff by yourself without problems, gameplay is well thought out.
 Maki_

Đã được sửa17 Tháng 4 2013 - 2:27 am bởiMaki_
That contract store is so bs.... it basically forces you to go for Final Power, in order to get more kill streaks. Now whoever gets lucky with an hero has so much advantage is ridiculous... the map was a lot better without it.
 [MM]ChironAge

đã Post17 Tháng 4 2013 - 4:16 am
The strategy is getting pretty boring, since everyone learned a long time ago that doing final power ASAP is the best way to go.;bored I think something should be done to balance other strategies, just to spice it up.
 syssouffle

Đã được sửa17 Tháng 4 2013 - 2:51 pm bởisyssouffle
Not much agree... Final power in first can be really bad. (i never do this)
Often when you get too much kills you just lose because all teams you.

"the map was a lot better without it."
I think it's just a feeling because this map have the wood contract since first version (+3 wood every 5 kills)
Others new contracts are less interesting and are here for prevent getting too much wood... 10 and 25 stone contract are hard to fill.
 Barbarossa89

đã Post18 Tháng 4 2013 - 1:18 am
The "way to win" depends on the number of players.

When there are fewer players, going for an early bombard tower can be a way to victory; not just because of gold generation, but just by razing everyone's outposts.

When there are more players, going for bank first is almost always worth it. If there are 7-8 players, it might even be worth it to go for 3X bank. Remember, it is probable that everyone will end up at final power eventually anyway, and perhaps ultimate power together as well. At that point, being the one with 3X bank means you can panic more.
 Bats_

đã Post18 Tháng 4 2013 - 8:37 pm
Something strange happened today:

I moved my unit into my bombard tower. After it entered it had zero hp (must have been hit the moment it entered). As soon as I moved the unit out of the tower it died. A new unit re-spawned. Booted for deleting my unit. Bug maybe?
 syssouffle

đã Post19 Tháng 4 2013 - 7:14 pm
no way to fix it :/

If it happen again you have to reroll your unit and it's ok.
 King_Donner_II

đã Post23 Tháng 4 2013 - 10:46 pm
NOW AVIABLE RATED ON IN CS - ALTERNATIVE LADDER
 Good

đã Post18 Tháng 6 2013 - 12:38 pm
Can someone give AzZzRu a Platinum Membership? He deserves it for making this map.... It's one of the best and more fun maps created in recent years.
 _Troj4n__

đã Post12 Tháng 7 2013 - 11:13 pm
I know how to get final power 10, but how comes every one elses hp/ap goes up faster then mine everytime, i have tryed buying everything and still cant get strong, people beat me in the end with camels 600hp/125ap...any tips be appreciated!!!
 [MM]ChironAge

đã Post17 Tháng 7 2013 - 8:32 am
They probably just have ultimate power, you get it when you have 125 wood (kills)

«234567891011[12]13141516171819202122
Hiển thị 166 - 180 ngoài 316 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
26 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên26 Khách

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (98 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (49 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (33 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (26 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (23 Người chơi)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (17 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: